- 2013 Bachelor of Arts with a specialization in linguistics, Université de Moncton
- 2017 Juris Doctor, University of Alberta
- semester abroad at Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid, Spain
- Laskin Moot francophone participant 2016
- 2017/2018 Articled in Kelowna, British Columbia
- November 5, 2018 Called to the British Columbia Bar (inactive member)
- December 19, 2018 Called to the Alberta Bar
Ms. Fitzel articled doing primarily family law and she continues in the area of family law at Rand & Company LLP. Ms. Fitzel has experience in court at the provincial court level and the superior court level. She negotiates outside of court and drafts family law agreements for her clients. Ms. Fitzel came to us with diverse experience. During law school, she worked for the Municipal Government Board assisting with subdivision appeals and drafting decisions, which provided her with practical experience in administrative and municipal law. She had previously worked for Woodlands County before attending law school and also did real estate conveyancing at a small firm in her hometown of Whitecourt. She is a typical Albertan coming from a family that is involved in the oilfield and cattle industries. Nevertheless, she has seized opportunities to travel and study abroad. Additionally, she is fluent in French. Elle serait ravie de vous offrir un service en français.
Ms. Fitzel’s desire to learn is endless. She takes the time to understand her client’s needs and works with them to resolve their legal issues. Ms. Fitzel is taking on new clients and is also available through Legal Aid Alberta.
Need more information?
Call now to book your consultation!